[LRUG] web development job: suit freelance lone ranger

Ed Davey ed at veryreal.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 07:45:26 PST 2010

Hi there,

A client I've worked with on and off for years (i.e. sane, reliable
and trustworthy) is redoing their website. I'm busy with a full-time
job but I'm helping them get the project under way.

Their business is wholesale but their new site will be aimed at the
general public and will provide a full catalogue of their products.
Retailers, both online and offline, will be listed according to their
prices and stock levels. The work will include:

- creation of web app with significant content management and admin
features
- integration with existing databases and legacy systems
- interesting search work creating arbitrary promotional searches
- creation of RESTful web service for partners to manage their stock
information
- high level of design finish (creative work supplied)

It's a few weeks work for someone and they want to start 'soon'.

If this is of interest please contact me off list.

thks

Ed