[LRUG] Who wants to be an April-meeting-aire?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:27:40 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses.  Sean and Seth have the honours for the April
meeting and I'll chase up with Anthony and Dan about their suggestions for
future meetings.  That's not to say I don't want more ideas for future
meetings if you have any, but we're sorted for April now.  Expect more
details and registration links soon.

Cheers,

Muz