[LRUG] Who wants to be an April-meeting-aire?

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 04:19:18 PDT 2010

Maybe not in April but in a future month I wondered whether Tom Morris could
be persuaded into doing a talk on his linked data RDF in Ruby stuff.
I think I can twist a colleague's arm to talk about his easyRDF plugin he's
started writing, and we could make it a L[O]D in ruby night

According to reports [us] Linked data is one of the next big things for the
web:  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8555987.stm and the Python and
PHP communities have already stolen a march on us with several toolsets
written in both languages.

Just throwing it out there

--
Anthony Green