[LRUG] Registration and details for the September meeting

Makoto Inoue inouemak at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:34:13 PDT 2010

FYI.

Koichi Sasada, the implementor of Ruby 1.9 VM (aka YARV) is currently in
UK(Sheffield) and is going to visit next LRUG. If you are interested in Ruby
internal, come along and ask questions to Sasada san.

The below is the slide of the talk he presented at last RubyKaigi Lightning
Talk.

http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/activities/rk2010-lt-ko1.pdf

Also, if you live near Sheffield, please invite him to your local Ruby user
group. He will be there for next 2 months.

Thanks.

Makoto