[LRUG] Looking for a freelancer for a few weeks

Erin Staniland erin at withassociates.com
Thu Sep 2 01:46:41 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We're looking for a Rails freelancer to help out for at least 2 weeks, possibly more.

Ideally you'll have quite a few years Rails experience, are comfortable with TDD/BDD and are able to work in our studio.

We're a small (5 people) agency who work with start-ups, creatives, charities and SME's.

If your interested can you email me with your day rate, GitHub profile or a few examples of your work.

Thanks,
Erin.

With Associates
Top Floor, 100 De Beauvoir Road, London, N1 4EN
+44 (0) 20 7923 4757 www.withassociates.com

- -

With Associates is the trading name of With Associates UK LLP
Registered office: Top Floor, 100 De Beauvoir Rd, N1 4EN
Registered in England under registration No. OC313207