[LRUG] Claranet at looking for a full time RoR developer

Zach Inglis zachinglis-lists at londonmade.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 08:51:57 PDT 2010

I do not know if the British visa system is like the US one but there was 3 visas I was potentially eligible for.

* Without a degree. More money has to be handed over as a security net. Harder to get.
* Degree required. In a profession that needs certain expertise.
* Then the O-1 visa which is regarding aliens of extraordinary talent. While their text focuses on Nobel Peace Prizes and such, if you have some published material and are known in the industry, it was suggested that it is a viable option.

It's a tricky process unfortunately. More than it should be in my opinion.

–––
Zach Inglis
London Made, Partner
Mobile: +447800 838961