[LRUG] [JOB] Looking for contract or permanent job

Riccardo Tacconi rtacconi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:37:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am looking for a Rails developer contract or permanent position. I have
several years of PHP development but a little bit more than one year in
Ruby. I know that one year is not enough to find any programmer job.
Probably I will have to start with PHP again and I am really unhappy about
that.

I know rails 2/3, shoulda, watir, factory_girl and learning Cucumber and
Rspec. I can use Mac, Windows or Linux for development and Linux and Solaris
for production. I am currently using Mysql, but used Oracle, Postgres and
MSSQL. I tested mongodb nd mongomapper. I live in Leamington Spa but I can
relocate.

Thanks,

--
Riccardo Tacconi
Web developer at Wolseley UK

http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardotacconi
http://riccardotacconi.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/rtacconi
''"UNIX is very simple, it just needs a genius to understand its
simplicity." Dennis Ritchie