[LRUG] Call for speakers

Andy Pike andy.pike.mail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:14:13 PST 2011

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind this but I'm looking for speakers for the Surrey
Rubyists UG and thought someone here might be interested in speaking or may
know someone I can tap up.

I have two dates, both of which need one more speaker (both in Woking). The
dates are: Tuesday 29th March and Tuesday 26th April. The slots are both an
hour long and you can present on any Ruby related topic. If you fancy it but
not sure what to talk about, take a look at our suggestion forum:
http://surreyrubyists.uservoice.com for some inspiration.

You can get more details about the event and venue from our site:
http://surreyrubyists.tumblr.com or join the discussion group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/surrey-rubyists.

Thanks in advance

Andy