[LRUG] Looking for senior position.

Jocke Selin jocke at selincite.com
Tue Jan 11 01:13:39 PST 2011

Dear all,

There were many job opportunities advertised in the "Analogue Blog" last night, but sadly I missed out talking to anyone - I either forgot who you were (sorry) or you were very busy in the pub.

My project is coming to an end soon and thus I'm starting to look around for a new opportunity. I won't bore all of you with details, but if someone out there is looking for a senior person to join their team, then please drop me an email off-list.

Thanks and sorry for the "spam". :)

/Jocke

PS. Great talks last night. Truly enjoyed them. :)