[LRUG] Developers/ Co-Founders Wanted

Chris McGourty chrism at boxworld.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 08:39:52 PST 2011

Hello: We are looking for one or more developers to work on improving our
existing demo website (2/3 days, perhaps more) plus continue to develop the
site and join our startup. The current site is in Ruby/ Rails with aJQuery
front. The project is based around the price comparison/ search engine model
ie pulling in data from across the web, organizing it, presenting results to
a search as well as pushing it to related apps/ widgets. Ideal candidates
should be able to start/ engage immediately and be clever, 'advanced' ruby
developers with a computer science background with some experience. If you
would like to be involved on an equity basis I am sure we can find a place
for you. We are happy to pay standard day rates for this current [pressing]
piece of work, but moving forwards and ideally, we are looking for equity
partners. We do have other seasoned developers around the project who have a
world class java and agile process background to support as required. The
current team has corporate finance, startup, strategy and startup marketing
experience. The project ticks the 'VC boxes' i.e. team, scalable plan etc
and we have a network of existing interested HNWs and tech entrepreneurs
towards funding once we have the demo/ live site complete.

If you are interested, talented, enthusiastic and friendly then pls send us:

-          your CV

-          availability for FT or PT involvement

-          perspective on paid/ equity work

-          skype name and good time to skype you in the next 24 hours
(ideally this evening).

If you will not be available soon but would still like to be considered/
involved please get in touch.

We are looking forward to hearing from you,

Chris McGourty

PDCM Consulting

M 07900 052 619

E  <mailto:chrism at boxworld.co.uk> chrism at boxworld.co.uk

S chris_mcg

F 0207 900 2935

Confidential. (c) Copyright, PDCM Consulting Limited, 2010. Do not forward
without consent.