[LRUG] Questions for Abdel Saleh - LRUG Podcast

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:25:06 PST 2011

Hi,

In an upcoming podcast I'll be interviewing Abdel Saleh (thanks
Abdel!). It was suggested last night that people might like to know
who's coming up on the podcast so they can help shape the format of
the interview.

Abdel is the founder of http://said.fm an audio curation startup
that's going great guns. He's worked on a bunch of interesting
projects[1] and has an interest in hardware hacking. He's also worked
at or for some interesting places including the BBC and recently spent
some time pitching his startup ideas in the Bay Area.

If you have any questions you'd like to have asked[2], or ideas for
topics for discussion please let me know on, of off, the list.

Cheers,

Chris

[1] - https://github.com/the-experimenters
[2] - Abdel, if you're reading, don't spoil the fun by answering them here :)