[LRUG] off topic: seeking short technical translation from Japanese to English

Ed Davey ed at veryreal.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 01:09:35 PST 2011

Apologies for posting off topic, but as there are a number of Japanese speakers on the list, I thought it was worth a try posting here.

A friend of mine has a company producing ball-throwing machines, for cricket, tennis etc. He is having a legal issue and needs to get a good translation of a patent document which is in Japanese. He tells me that the whole document is on one page and that the key technical description is just a paragraph.

He'll pay a fair price for a good translation and I can vouch for him.

If you think you can help, please mail me direct.

Thanks

ED