[LRUG] FreeAgent ♥'s Ruby

Olly Headey olly at freeagentcentral.com
Thu Mar 17 02:22:27 PDT 2011

Hi LRUG

FreeAgent is on the lookout for super-keen Ruby engineers of all
levels.  A bit of background info...

We're a fast-growing and hugely popular startup obsessed with building
fantastic online accounting software that takes the pain out of
running a small business. We're a small team of clever people looking
for productive Ruby/Rails developers, ideally in our home town of
Edinburgh but we'll also consider Cambridge (or possibly elsewhere) if
you're the right person for the job.  You'll be using the best kit,
working alongside brilliant Ruby developers, adding and maintain
features and helping making sure our software scales up as we
inevitably take over the world.

If you're interested in finding out more, drop me a line!

Cheers,
Olly

---
Olly Headey, Co-Founder and CTO
FreeAgent : Accounting, simplified

Voted Best SME Accounting Software in the UK

http://www.freeagentcentral.com
http://twitter.com/freeagent
http://facebook.com/freeagentapp