[LRUG] BBC R&D Vacancies

Sean O'Halpin sean.ohalpin at gmail.com
Mon May 23 06:31:29 PDT 2011

Hi El Ruggers,

Just to add a few words to Chris's post - R&D Prototyping is a great
place to work.
The team is the best I've ever worked with, we get interesting,
challenging problems
to solve, we have lots of autonomy and by definition we deal with
emerging technologies
and problem spaces. Oh yeah, and it's the BBC, which, regardless of
what you think
of it, ~will~ look good on your CV.

I've met quite a few of you over the years and I'd say that the
typical (and atypical)
LRUG attendee is pretty much exactly what we're looking for. So I
strongly encourage
any of you thinking of applying to apply. You have until June 2 to get
your applications
in (next Thursday), so don't procrastinate!

Best regards,
Sean

P.S. Erm. And thanks for the outrageous flattery Anthony. However, I suspect you
saw me in the pub after my last LRUG presentation and mistook my movements
for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_Quan.