[LRUG] Freelancers from LRUG, I need you

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:17:04 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I've been having a little app idea for a certain time now, but before I go
further, I would like to know if it's a good idea or not.

The app would be display a map of freelancers around you, and (free) places
where to work.

As a user, you can check in/create places where you work, and maybe if
someone fancy joining you, you'll see a new face arriving in front of you.

I'm not reinventing FourSquare or others, but only try to make meeting
other freelancers easy.

If it sounds like something you're interested in (or not), could you take
few seconds and answer this small survey so I can decide if it's worth
spending time on it or not?

thanks a lot all

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMJBB2H

Nic
--
Nicolas Alpi, web developer, cookies eater
http://www.wealsodocookies.com