[LRUG] Ok - let me try this again

Stephen Bartholomew steve at curve21.com
Tue Nov 1 15:00:06 PDT 2011

Oh man you guys are gonna get sick of me.  While I do some soul searching
regarding the clearly pitiful full-time developer rates I posted (thanks
for all the feedback :)), I need a developer to help me with a busy
development schedule over the next month.

If anyone is contracting and fancies a month at an agency working on couple
of different projects, we have something for everyone: custom ecommerce,
mobile websites, GIS systems with fancy UI etc, please send me your details
(examples of work & day rates)

* I'm not going to speculate on contractor rates - please just include in
your email
* In order to get the best out of the time it'll be best if you can make it
to Rochester in Kent a few days a week so we can work together
* When can you start?

If you want my emails to stop, either come and work for me or convince
someone else to.

Cheers,

Steve

--