[LRUG] [JOB] Lead Developer role at Sidekick

Ian Kynnersley ian at sidekickstudios.net
Wed Oct 26 04:58:44 PDT 2011

Hi LRUG people,

Apologies for polluting the mailing list with another job advert. You have all already shown an interest in community by being part of the Ruby User Group so I hope you'll be interested in the role we have.

We are looking for a lead developer to join our team at Sidekick Studios: a design and technology studio with an emphasis on making products with social impact.

We are both a consultancy business and a venturing company with a number of our own products and this role will be working on one of these. Buddy is a Ruby on Rails app that uses SMS to help people recovering from mental illness keep a daily diary of what they are doing and how they are feeling and is delivered as a service in partnership with the NHS.

You would be the sole / main developer on the project so in addition to solid Ruby on Rails skills and a level of comfort with front-end web technologies, you will also be need to be self-motivated and comfortable working directly with the MD and also our NHS partners.

You can see more about the role here: http://sidekickventures.net/jobs/lead-developer

We are looking for someone to start straight away and are keen to speak to people who are excited by the business and who will be a great addition to our team.

We are not interested in talking to recruiters about this role.

P.S. We will be at the Silicon Milkroundabout on Sunday so come and say Hello!

Cheers
Ian

Ian Kynnersley
Lead Developer | Sidekick Studios