[LRUG] REE vs Ruby 1.9.2

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:24:32 PDT 2011

Wasn't there a patch to address this a few months ago -- something about slow require statements? Peter Cooper wrote something up on rubyinside, I think.

Have seen a few tweets about bugs in 1.9.3 p0 so far (see @JEG2).

--
(Sent from a mobile device with a tiny onscreen keyboard.  As such, my email may be more terse than you've come to expect from me.)