[LRUG] Senior RoR Developer in London

John Arundel john at bitfieldconsulting.com
Tue Sep 13 07:53:02 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Marcus White <mwhite at synergy-rs.com> wrote:
> As they are a strong and exciting start-up company
> to work for and are growing by 100% every quarter to contain their growth
> and future plans, so unfortunately “Exciting” times for an “Exciting” and
> “Forward-thinking” Company.

Actually, I thought Marcus's email gave us all the information we need
about the company he is recruiting for. After reading those details,
I'm sure none of us will lose a moment in considering whether to apply
for the position.

Regards,
Bitfield Consulting: we make software that makes things work
http://bitfieldconsulting.com/