[LRUG] Battleship: Ruby Fight Club

Daniel Lucraft dan.lucraft at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 02:59:47 PDT 2011

So just to check I understand from the code: you are told that a battleship has been sunk, but NOT the precise location or orientation of the ship.

That's more information than I'm used to playing with, but it still leaves some figuring out to the Player, so it's a good compromise.

Daniel Lucraft

danlucraft.com/blog
twitter.com/danlucraft