[LRUG] [JOBS] 2 x Junior Developer roles at Specle

Tom Beckenham tom at specle.net
Tue Apr 3 10:08:35 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

I said I'd be at LRUG tonight, but unfortunately I'm not going to make it.
If you are interested, please contact me directly and I'll try to make the
next one

Very best regards

Tom Beckenham
*Founder & CTO*

| 34-43 Russell Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5HA, UK |
| T +44 (0) 20 7871 3557 | M +44 (0) 7935 954 520 | specle.net |

See us at WMM <http://www.wmm.net/Home.asp>, 29-30 May 2012, London!

Follow me on Twitter: @specletom <http://twitter.com/specletom>

Please direct all post to Box 144, 43 Bedford Street, London, WC2E 0HA,
United Kingdom