[LRUG] Cloudstock London

Eddy Perez eduardo.perez at salesforce.com
Fri Apr 27 17:50:48 PDT 2012

Hello LRUG,

I would like to cordially invite London Ruby Users Group members to Cloudstock<http://bit.ly/cs-londonlrug>. Don't miss out on this unique developer experience coming to ICC ExCeL on May 22. Learn about the APIs, best practices, and tools you can use to build mobile, social, and real-time applications.

[cid:589BA347-F4A3-4A05-99E4-76A111C70210]
http://bit.ly/cs-londonlrug

At the heart of Cloudstock is the Dev Zone, which offers demos, a hack lab, community talks, and more.

 *   Hear Rob Woollen, Salesforce Platform SVP, share the latest platform capabilities and APIs
 *   Build your first data-backed iPad and Android applications with the Salesforce Mobile SDK
 *   Code along with Force.com and Heroku experts in training sessions
 *   Compete in the Cloudstock Hack Challenge
 *   Reserve a code review in a private consultation
 *

Still not sure what it's all about? Take a look out this short video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31CypcLky9U> about our recent Cloudstock in San Francisco. We're planning to make our London event even more interactive!

[cid:5AF736F2-3B5A-4BC3-AEB1-DCFDC7CE7878]

Contact me if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

--
Eddy Perez