[LRUG] Credit card processing in the UK

Rob Sworder robsworder at timeout.com
Tue Aug 7 08:24:22 PDT 2012

Hi,
I've also been looking into this;

for UK:
Sage Pay provide a token system (http://www.sagepay.com/token-system)
Paypal Express (but not Pro?) provide reference transactions (https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_api_ECReferenceTxns)

and for N.America:
Authorize.net (http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/merchantservices/cim/)

Rob Sworder
robsworder at timeout.com

This month at Time Out London:

Grab great deals on restaurants, theatre and more with our tickets and offers<http://www.timeout.com/london/tickets/>.

Not sure what to watch? Our complete TV guide<http://www.timeout.com/london/tv/> is now available online

Follow the official Facebook page and Twitter feed for Time Out London

[http://timeoutcdn-new-york.s3.amazonaws.com/sigV2.2/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/timeoutlondon>       [http://timeoutcdn-new-york.s3.amazonaws.com/sigV2.2/twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/timeoutlondon>

Time Out is the definitive source for going out in over 50 of the world's major cities.
Wherever you find Time Out, you'll find the very best that a city has to offer.
www.timeout.com/london<http://www.timeout.com/london>

Time Out Group Limited: reg no 2250222 VAT No: 523047673
Time Out Magazine Limited: reg no 00959388 VAT No: 233109402
Time Out Guides Limited: reg no 3210882 VAT No: 672597394