[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior RoR Dev Contractor

Dawson King dawson at howareyou.com
Tue Aug 7 09:12:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

We're* still searching for that Senior Ruby on Rails developer to join our
team (£70,000) http://goo.gl/ODyMU

In the meantime I need to get someone in to help me asap so I'm looking for
a contractor who can work on site. We're just off Old Street roundabout and
only 5 minutes walk from Old Street Station. We're paying £500pd and
seeking someone with senior/enterprise experience. You can pretty much use
the same job specification above as a skills reference.

Thank you,

Dawson King

* How are you? is a venture funded and internationally award winning
healthcare startup, based in Cambridge, Beijing and now London. Winner of
the most prestigious Institute of Engineering and Technology Innovation
Award for best IT Technology and HealthInvestor Award for IT innovator of
the year.