[LRUG] January will be quizzy

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:45:53 PST 2012

Hi there,

Just a quick note to interrupt your hogmanay preparations with some LRUG
info.

The January meeting is all written up:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/12/20/january-2013-meeting/

Even though it's a slightly different meeting style, we are still having it
at Skills Matter so you must register with them:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/a-pub-quiz-with-a-twist-of-ruby

See you all on the 14th for some quizzy fun.

Muz