[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Engineers

Jonathan Conway jonathan.conway at reevoo.com
Wed Dec 19 09:39:51 PST 2012

TL;DR
We're hiring, we're awesome and we eat cake (gluten free sometimes).

Hi all,

I work for a company called Reevoo . We pride ourselves in providing a
transparent service for impartial reviews to businesses and consumers.
We've been around for quite a while and have always been, predominately, a
Ruby house.

We're looking for some engineers who:

* Care about the code they write and the end users it serves
* Are open-minded and are able to think outside of the standard Rails
architected app
* Have a great understanding of OO and what it really means to write
readable code

In return we offer:

* The ability to work with a large dataset spanning many years
* A nice working environment that includes our new custom designed offices,
smart open-minded engineers and an experienced management team
* The possibility of visa sponsorship for non-EU nationals
* Competitive salaries
* Cakes

If you're interested, please send your CV to jonathan dot conway at reevoo
dot com

Thanks