[LRUG] wroc_love.rb 2013

Jan Szumiec jan.szumiec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:50:16 PST 2012

Hey,

My name is Jan, and along with the Wrocław Ruby User Group, we're putting together another edition of wroc_love.rb in 2013. This year's edition was a huge success - it was a great opportunity to meet fellow rubyists, chat and learn from each other. More information about the conference is available on our lanyrd page: http://lanyrd.com/2013/wrocloverb/ .

With your help, we'd like to make next year's edition even better - apart from inviting you to take part as attendees (tickets will be available soon-ish) we'd like to reach out to different RUGs around Europe and invite you to submit ideas for talks. The CFP is open now, until January 31st at http://cfp.wrocloverb.com .

At the same time, if you're interested in helping us making this happen and you're a company - we have supporter packages available - contact me for more information, if you're interested.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Szumiec