[LRUG] Is the February LRUG meeting really full? (coming over anyway ...)

Peter Vandenabeele peter at vandenabeele.com
Thu Feb 16 02:36:59 PST 2012

Hi,

I want to come to the next LRUG meeting (next Tuesday
21 Feb 2012), and tried to subscribe at

http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-lightning-talks-2012/js-3484

but the page says the event is full, so I have subscribed
myself on the waiting list.

On the other hand, I asked a few people  I know and
they advised me to just come over and see.

So, I booked travel (coming from .be) and hope it will
not be in vain. Otherwise, could someone just keep
some standing room in a corner for me (would be a
pity to arrange all the travel and than not get in ...).

Thanks,

Peter

--
*** Available for a new project ***