[LRUG] Freelancer holiday cover partnership

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Thu Feb 16 03:21:23 PST 2012

On 16 Feb 2012, at 11:49, Jonathon Horsman wrote:
> I expect there must be a few freelance developers out there who have clients requiring ongoing cover. What cover do you provide your clients when you go away on holiday?

For a long time I've thought this would make a good business.  Providing support cover for sites whose freelancers are on holiday is worth something to the freelancers/their clients.

Equally, though, providing or organising support is not something I personally wanted to get into!

I still think it could be a worthwhile business.

Good luck finding someone and have a good holiday :)

Cheers,
Andy Stewart
-----
http://airbladesoftware.com