[LRUG] [OT] Third party pen testing - recommendations?

Mark Woods mwoods at online.ie
Tue Jan 31 04:44:32 PST 2012

Hola el rug,

Apologies for the OT post, but I'm hoping to get some recommendations
for companies that do pen testing for web apps.

I need to have a third party pen test an app I'm working on before I
can deploy it. Black box manual testing, with authenticated users.
I've only received one quote so far, and it's damn expensive.

If anyone else has done this recently and could recommend some
companies to contact I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Mark