[LRUG] Outsourcing

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 06:56:28 PST 2012

I agree with everything you say, and I too carry those scars :)

I'm the architect and it's my responsibility - I just wish there were more raw resource out there.

	Rob Anderson
Contact: m: 07767 623794   d: 020 3137 3422          e: email me w:  website
21 Wingate Business Exchange, 64-67 Wingate Square, London, SW4 0AF
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Payment Card Solutions (UK) Limited. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message