[LRUG] [JOB] - Opportunity for someone with no commercial Ruby experience

Adrian Sevitz adrian at vzaar.com
Tue Jan 10 10:17:42 PST 2012

Hi London Ruby People,

Apologies for another jobs email, but I think we have an interesting opportunity, for someone with little to no commercial ruby experience.

We're looking for a support engineer, so we need someone really tech internet savvy. Equally as a RoR system, there's a lot of benefit in this person knowing basic RoR.

Equally if someone has been teaching themselves RoR, or is a real junior and hasn't much real business experience with RoR and is looking for a way to get that experience, this would be a good way to start in one area of the business and transition into our dev team as they gain this experience.

I'm sure many people on this list have oodles of experience, and clearly this isn't for them. But if you are just starting out this might interest you. (Or if you know someone).

In a nutshell we're looking for
- Someone who is already internet / tech savvy
- Good written and spoken language skills
- Good with people
- Learning ruby and looking for a way to gain commercial real world experience

If this sounds like you, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.

Adrian

Adrian (adrian at vzaar.com)
CTO, vzaar.com