[LRUG] February is a short month, so we have short talks

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Tue Jan 17 01:42:22 PST 2012

An alternative lightning talk idea which is more Ruby-centric:

## Should your User care about authentication?

How and why to extract code out of your models into your lib.
Buzzwords include: single responsibility principle, faster tests, london school etc…

Cheers.

--
Richard Livsey
Co-Founder, MinuteBase