[LRUG] Rhodes / AppMobi / Titanium

Glenn Gillen glenn at rubypond.com
Thu Jan 19 10:02:09 PST 2012

Not that I've "launched" anything serious, but I've been opting for HTML5 with responsive styles/media queries to give a native-like experience. Great for quickly prototyping. If I need access to device APIs I'll move to PhoneGap. I'm considering it a lean approach, I can validate the idea easily and iterate towards a native client later if there is actual demand.

- from my mobile, excuse the spellnig