[LRUG] London Ruby Dojo (and DoJunior!)

Sidu Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:00:00 PST 2012

Hi Andrew,

I'd love to have your feedback on our interactive book, "The Ruby
Primer,"[1] because it's targeted at folks like you that are already
experienced programmers and are looking to learn Ruby. The book is
both free and openly editable on Github[2] like any open source
project via pull requests, so if you feel something should be done
differently, just send us a pull request.

We're also planning to write "The Ruby Initiate" fairly soon, which
will be a interactive book for non-programmers looking to learn
programming through Ruby, and am very interested in what everyone
thinks are good topics for such a book.

Regards,
Sidu Ponnappa.
http://c42.in