[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby developer for new startup

Anil Bhagchandani bhagchan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:07:22 PDT 2012

*We are an early stage startup looking for our first full-time developer.
 The startup is called Inplayrs and we're building an exciting mobile
sports app that we believe will change how people watch sport on TV.

We have just finished the concept phase, have a prototype which has tested
very well with users, and have a fully defined product. We are looking for
a developer to complete the founding team.  The position is based in London
and is paid (depending on experience) with some equity.

What we offer:
- Big opportunity with massive revenue potential
- Innovative product that will disrupt the market
- Technical freedom to build something on a brand new codebase using
technologies that you will help us choose
- Consumer web/mobile product that will be played by millions

What we're looking for:
- Though not strictly required, a background/interest in sports, mobile or
gaming would be useful
- Smart, Creative, Quick, Flexible
- This is largely a hands-on coding role so we need someone who loves to
code!!
- Technical expertise in as many of the following:
 * Linux, Apache, Tomcat
 * HTML5, CSS, Javascript, jQuery
 * Backend DB (ideally with SQL and NoSQL)
 * Ruby on Rails or Java

If this sounds interesting, please get in touch and we can provide more
details. It would be good to see examples of your work, a CV / Github (or
equivalent) profile, and what your interests are.*