[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby developer roles at Econsultancy

Joel Chippindale joel.chippindale at econsultancy.com
Wed Jul 18 01:20:43 PDT 2012

We're looking for both a junior and a more experienced Ruby developer to join our talented little development team at Econsultancy.

We provide a great environment to work in and are based in Farringdon, London. For more details see http://econsultancy.com/jobs/junior-ruby-developer for the more junior role and http://econsultancy.com/jobs/ruby-developer for the more experienced role.

If you want to have a chat, please get in touch. Whether you're available immediately or just interested in seeing what we're up to, we're interested in meeting good people.

J.

--
Joel Chippindale
Econsultancy - CTO
joel.chippindale at econsultancy.com
http://econsultancy.com
London • New York • Dubai • Singapore • Sydney