[LRUG] [JOBS] Vacancies in BBC R&D for Ruby programmers with a machine learning bent

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:00:50 PDT 2012

Hi LRUG,

To back up what Sean said - it really is a great team working on some
very interesting projects. We also use Ruby (and other languages) in a
lot of interesting ways.

I'll be at LRUG on Monday, and will probably stand up at the beginning
in case you don't know who I am. Please come and grab me at any time
if you're interested in these roles and want to have a chat.

Cheers,

Chris