[LRUG] [JOBS] Ember developer wanted

Alex Heaton alex at heaton.me
Fri Jun 8 05:10:31 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm Alex, a developer at Enthuse, and we're looking for a Rails developer
with good Ember.js experience.

TL;DR
- 8 week contract starting soon (leading to a permanent position if we both
want it to)
- small, friendly team
- cool office
- focus on good development practises
- 50/50 frontend/backend (Ember/Rails)

*Who are Enthuse? *
We're a recently founded company, building the first version of our product
to be released in about 8 weeks (Convenient eh?).
It connects experts and learners: Allowing you to learn or get things done
for you, while helping experts share their skills and earn some income.
We're using Ember for a lot of our front-end interactivity, so we're
looking for someone already experienced.

*Who are you?*
You're a rails developer who already has good experience with Ember.js
You love testing, writing good code, and working with the team to improve
and refactor.
You're a good communicator without an ego, able to give and receive
criticism and feedback. (Seriously, this is important)

*Why do you care?*
We have a great team: 3 great developers, a fantastic UX designer, an
awesome product manager and a founder who buys us Falafels.
Good software practises. We're careful about technical debt, we refactor
often, we strive for simple modular code and fast tests.
Nice little office in shoreditch.
Stocked drinks fridge and free team-lunches every week. ("Falafel fridays"
and "beer o'clock" at the moment)

If you're interested, send us some info about yourself - Alex at Enthuse.me

We'll be at Monday's meeting too, look out for my bright blue hoodie.