[LRUG] Ruby Lugdunum Conference, Lyon on June 22-23

Jean-Michel Garnier jean-michel at 21croissants.com
Sat Jun 9 04:51:30 PDT 2012

*Hi there!*
*
*I am a member of the Lyon Ruby Brigade, we are the guys behind Rulu 2012,
the Ruby Lugdunum Conference which will take place in Lyon on June 22-23. *
*
*
*http://rulu.eu *

There are a few tickets left! Price is 100€, buy at
http://www.weezevent.com/rulu2012

This year, the Venue is "La Manu": an ancient Tobacco Plant converted into
a University. Attendees will enjoy taking breaks in a giant patio where
drinks & snacks will be offered by one of the best caterer in Lyon.
Breakfast (with croissant & pain au chocolat!), Lunch (with french cheese &
wine!) and 4 o'clock snack (with french patisseries) will take place in
this patio as well.

There will be 14 talks given by influential US & European Speakers such as
Laurent Sansonetti (Rubymotion daddy), Konstantin Haase (2012 Ruby Hero &
Travis Ci nurse), Xavier Noria (2010 Ruby Hero & Rails Core Contributor),
Joan Wolkerstorfer (RailsGirls), etc...

Iced cherry on the cake: The 250 attendees will be invited to an After
Partystarting right after the last talk of the first day. The party
will be held
15 minutes away walking from the Conference venue in a Gourmet Restaurant &
Pub called "Le Koodeta" featuring a large patio with olive trees, an
outdoor bar and gourmet dinner. Drinks & dinner will be offered by the
Party Sponsor... as long as we find one! :)

**

Cheers,

Jean-Michel Garnier, http://www.twitter.com/21croissants
*