[LRUG] First post

Ryan Kalish ryan.kalish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:40:15 PDT 2012

Hi All

This is my first message. I've heard great things about this community.

I'm trying to launch a ruby based web startup, currently bootstrapping
an ecommerce idea which I believe can be highly profitable soon after
launch. I have employed a freelance rails developer based in Pakistan
through Odesk. He has been working for six weeks but progress has been
slow. I am not a developer so its difficult for me to know if I'm just
being impatient.

I would be very interested to meet with London based rails developers
to discuss the project, look at what this guy is doing and maybe find
someone to work with on this.

Please get in touch!

Ryan