[LRUG] [jobs] Freelance developer wanted for small project in London

Alex Brown alex at souliss.com
Tue Jun 26 06:46:23 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm a freelance UI/Javascript developer working on a personal project.
I'm looking for a rails developer based in London to take on a few days of billed work helping me build out the rails side of my application.
No frontend work is required, just some components to be built into an existing small app.

I'll be at the LRUG meeting on the 9th of July.

I've found freelancers a couple of times via LRUG in the last 3-4 years, and always had a positive experience, so looking forwards to hearing from anyone.
Please reply directly to alex at souliss.com if interested.

Regards,
Alex Brown

http://www.souliss.com