[LRUG] Surveys on Rails

Tony Daly tony.daly at me.com
Wed Mar 14 04:32:50 PDT 2012

I was playing around with a solution to this a while ago(https://github.com/tonydaly/formulatron-app). There's a working implementation in Rails using MongoDB (being schemaless really helps for this kind of problem). The front-end is pretty basic but you can create custom forms, then users can fill in those forms and you can see the results!

We tried using Wufoo for this, but the integration is very fiddly.

Tony