[LRUG] Load testing a rails app

David Burrows david at designsuperbuild.com
Wed May 2 01:52:37 PDT 2012

+1 for Blitz.io for single page stuff
Siege (http://www.joedog.org/siege-home/) has a simple way to load test a
sequence of urls using a url.txt file, have generated these files with a
few lines of Ruby in the past

Haven't used it but RubyRogues podcast mentioned Tourbus the other day
https://github.com/dbrady/tourbus/
"TourBus is an intelligent website load testing tool. Allows for
complicated testing scenarios including filling out forms, following
redirects, handling cookies, and following links–all of the things you’d
normally associate with a regression suite or integration testing tool. The
difference is that TourBus also scales concurrently, and you can perform
hundreds of complicated regression tests simultaneously in order to
thoroughly load test your website."

--
David Burrows
079 1234 2125