[LRUG] Load testing a rails app

Lee Henson lee.m.henson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:10:14 PDT 2012

I've tried loadUI in the past:

http://www.loadui.org/

Cons:

- buggy
- ran like a arthritic dog
- docs were very thin on the ground for such a complex piece of software

Pros:

- you build a test scenario by plugging together various components
using 'virtual wires' (if you've used or seen Propellerheads' Reason
before you'll dig it straight away). this is cool.

So, in summary, it didn't work but I had fun doing it.