[LRUG] [JOBS] Weathermob

Ben Griffiths bengriffiths at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:52:12 PDT 2012

Hello LRUG, Ben here.

You might know me from the talks I've given at LRUG and Ruby Manor. I
founded and ran Reevoo for a while too. I've been coming to LRUG since
the very beginning.

I run Weathermob - we're an award-winning, up-and-coming social
weather company.

We launched our first App just before Christmas
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/weathermob/id463729367?mt=8

We recently got some funding and we're looking for full-time ruby folk
to build out the backend of the app as we grow and add features as we
think of them.

I'm also open to speaking to contractors who are available over the
next couple of months.

No list of specifications, but you should be comfortable in a small
company, have excellent ruby coding habits and be willing to work
on-site in Shoreditch.

I'll be at lrug tonight, so, by all means, grab me if you're
interested in finding out more. I have business cards and everything.

Ben