[LRUG] Talk proposal

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:37:39 PST 2012

I'm definitely still up for this. I've done a quick outline of the talk and the stuff I want to cover won't fit into the second 20 minute slot Murray said was still available for  December (looking like 30-40 minutes + questions) but I'd like to toss my name in the hat for january (assuming that's going to be on the 13th).

Fred