[LRUG] Take 2 parts developer, 1 part product-manager, shake with ice & offer me a contract [JOBS]

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:43:47 PST 2012

I think you have two somewhat conflicting goals

1. To find a role where you're heavily involved with shaping and building a
product
2. To find a short term contract

I've found this maybe just once.
That started out as a two week gig to build out the skeleton of an
application, but ended up  basically operating as a founder for 6 months.
Finally, though, you have to build a team to replace you, and move on.