[LRUG] [JOBS] Adaptive Lab are seeking Rubyists

Ben Jackson ben.jackson1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:36:04 PST 2012

Hi,

I started working recently for a small company called Adaptive Lab.  We
help bigger companies like YouGov and ASOS.com create innovative new
products and we do so in a collaborative and agile way.  Every project is
completely different and has ranged so far from highly scalable
data-crunching (using EC2, Redis and elasticsearch), to high-availability
(using Amazon CloudFront), to good-looking front-ends with responsive and
mobile-friendly CSS.  We also run regular hack days to play with new
technologies we're interested in.  We've got some more interesting projects
on the horizon, which is why we're on the lookout for good Ruby people.

As we're small, cultural fit is important to us.  We've just moved in to
eclectically designed Shoreditch offices but none of us have twirly
moustaches.  We like coffee, arduinos and speakeasy cocktail bars.  We're
confident but not big-headed.

If you're looking for work then please get in touch.  I've met some of you
at the Slaughtered Lamb and I'll be at the next LRUG, but if you want to
pop in or meet for a coffee to find out more about us then that's cool too.

Thanks

Ben Jackson

adaptivelab.com
ben at adaptivelab.com