[LRUG] Take 2 parts developer, 1 part product-manager, shake with ice & offer me a contract [JOBS]

Alex Heeton alex at heeton.me
Sun Nov 18 14:48:26 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm about to start contracting and I thought I'd look here for something
interesting. No recruiters please!

As the subject suggests, I'm a developer who leans towards product
management.
I've got a few years of full-stack experience, more focussed on the
server-side but with a lot of JS and Ember in the last 8 months (we host
the London Ember meetup at Enthuse, where I currently
work<http://www.enthuse.me/site/about>).
I've done a fair bit of product work recently, and it's something I've
really enjoyed.

So, my ideal job would be working in a developer/product hybrid role,
getting something out to your users lean-startup-style and developing it
into a great product.
(This SideKick Studios job
<http://sidekickstudios.net/jobs/technical-lead> fits
me nicely, but unfortunately they aren't looking for contractors)

You can see some glowing recommendations on my
LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/heeton> page,
and obviously I'm happy to chat and share examples of my work.

Thanks for your time,
Alex